Buyers Happy Hour - Your Pathway to Practice Ownership, Arizona
Arizona Veterinary Medical Association (AzVMA)
Thursday, November 3, 2022
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Location: 100 West Coolidge Street, Phoenix, AZ 85013
Join us! Includes 2 hours of instruction, dinner, and course materials for you and your spouse.
Free – paid by sponsors – for a limited time! Reserve your spot today!
This event is for veterinarians who are interested in buying a veterinary practice within the next 5 years.
Enjoy 2 hours in a relaxed atmosphere having a casual conversation with the experts to plan your pathway to practice ownership.
Our team of experts will discuss the following topics:
- New information that corporates don’t want you to know.
- When are you ready to buy a practice?
- How will you buy a practice with a mountain of debt?
- What practice owners know that associate veterinarians don’t.
- Why you should stop looking for the unicorn.
- Learn the skills and tools that smart veterinarians have used to let them retire early.
- And more!
- 5:45 Check-in begins
- 6:00 Seminar begins
- 8:00 Questions and wrap-up
We encourage all attendees to bring their spouses.
- Jim Vander Mey, CPA, ABI, Practice Transition Advisor, Omni Veterinary Practice Group
- Robert Gibson, Regional Director of Practice Finance, Veterinary, Provide, Inc.