Navigating the Current Transition Environment (4/29)
Saturday, April 29, 2023
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
This webinar is designed to prepare veterinarians for a successful transition from veterinary practice ownership. You will learn about the legal, financial, logistical, and emotional aspects of transitioning out of your full-time veterinary practice. We will also address the following topics to save you time and money:
- How NEW capital gains tax laws affect a transition.
- Understand the changing corporate organizations
- Why it still may be a good time to sell
- What are banks saying about the effect increased interest rates will have on practice sales?
- How can you attract Associates to your practice?
- And much, much more…
Free webinar – space is limited! There will be plenty of time for Q&A during the webinar. Anyone who signs up will receive a link to watch on-demand if you cannot attend live.
Presented by Jim Vander Mey, CPA, ABI Practice Transition Specialist, Omni Practice Group